Elements (or elements) are fundamental to your user interface.
- Buttons are used to invoke actions or dismiss dialogs. Buttons come in many different semantic styles, so it's easy to use the right button for the right occasion.
- Checkboxes provide the user with the ability to mark certain interface elements as selected.
- Dropdowns allow the user to select a single item from a list of items.
- Links will open the user's default web browser with the specified web address.
- Rules are used to visually segment your user interface.
- Sliders allow the user to pick a value from a finite range of values.
- Text fields enable the user to enter custom data.
- Tooltips are used to assist the user when an element's purpose may not be obvious.